The Oil and Gas Lease and associated contracts are the firm foundation from which any Exploration and Production company operates. The importance in properly maintaining these valuable documents is one of the highest priorities in the industry. ARI understands this importance and maintains our clients’ lease records with the professionalism and responsibility they deserve. Our experienced Lease Records Analysts are highly adept at setting up leases, tracking special obligations and payment obligations as well as noting and tracking depth limitations, critical remarks or lease clauses, primary terms, and expirations.
ARI’s Lease Records Analysts are likewise highly skilled and experienced in isolating and reporting on certain client requested information from within the broad lease records system in a concise and accurate manner. From this experience we are able to print or create a multitude of reports designed specifically for our clients’ needs. Whether an acreage capture, expiration or obligation set, ARI has the proper report for you when you require it.
Our Lease Records department also works closely with our GIS mapping department giving our clients the capability to review their assets in a variety of mapping formats.
- Input leases onto data system, either ARI’s integrated Petrocomp software or remotely onto the client’s system of choice
- Digitally scan leases for access by client
- Review and analyze leases for vital clauses and obligations
- Prepare custom reports as needed by client (i.e. acreage inventory and Exhibit A’s)
- Research for mineral and company net acreage and calculate GWI, NRI, ORRI on a lease basis
- Review chain of title to confirm ownership
- Research well information and setup producing leases
- Prepare leasehold ownership plats
- Organize and prepare lease record files
- Order recorded documents through county clerks or abstract companies
- Process leases for payment
- File instruments of record